The Project Description

This here is my personal blog, that outlines all aspects of my progression throughout the Ani303 project. We are required to write, plan and produce a short movie for the deadline of June 13th 2008. The entire year group has been separated into groups by choosing their favored film, and have dedicated their final year to this project. I personally chose the story written by Johnathan Pryce with the working title 'Aztec Escape'
Follow this blog to find out where, when and what has been going and hopefully get an insight into the way i work with in a group.

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Receipt of texturing

Today, Jenny, Dan, Jono and my self brought all our textures to see if they matched in style and fit nicely into the environment. The sets were primarily meant to be dark and the style of Jono’s walls along with my floors really helped get that feel across. Although I felt that maybe the chamber had more of a somewhat medieval feel to it, I loved the way the stone walls and the dingy floors set an eerie ambiance in the set. Can’t wait to see it lit.

No comments: