The Project Description

This here is my personal blog, that outlines all aspects of my progression throughout the Ani303 project. We are required to write, plan and produce a short movie for the deadline of June 13th 2008. The entire year group has been separated into groups by choosing their favored film, and have dedicated their final year to this project. I personally chose the story written by Johnathan Pryce with the working title 'Aztec Escape'
Follow this blog to find out where, when and what has been going and hopefully get an insight into the way i work with in a group.

Saturday 10 May 2008

Dressing the main chamber

Today I spent most of my time dressing the chamber with the plants that Jenny made for the jungle set. Due to there not being many initial concept designs for this I just had place them where it looked right and build up the feeling that it had been vacant for a long time. The altar set was what I found most difficult as I wanted to create a close environment of plants etc to eliminate large areas of space around the altar. I had to be careful due to the cameras we had set up and the animation that we are going to receive from Dan later on (the animation was only an issue because we didn’t know exactly where he would be stepping, so a large area in front had to be kept clear).


Had a quick jab at lighting the set to see what the lighting we wanted would look like...I think it works really well
----------------------------------------------------------------




No comments: